SharePoint 2010 Quick Start
3 Days (DayTime: Tuesday-Thursday 10AM - 4PM) or 6 Days (Evenings: 6PM - 9PM Mondays and Wednesdays)
SharePoint 2010 is the latest in the offering by Microsoft and is scheduled to be released this May, the 12th. Jump ahead of the curve and learn the new technology as it unfolds. SharePoint 2010 comes with a rich set of features designed for enterprise businesses that empower them to collaborate in an efficient manner.
The SharePoint 2010 Quick Start course covers the fundamental SharePoint 2010 features. Previous knowledge of WSS3/MOSS 2007 would be very helpful but is not essential. The course also includes a good hands-on overview to SharePoint 2010 catering to everyone in the development cycle (Power Users, Developers, and Testers).
- Quick start to SharePoint core concepts - site collections and sites structure, lists, columns and views, user controls and web parts
- Understanding SharePoint Security management - SharePoint groups, site permissions, permission levels, site collection / site administration
- Understanding site columns and content types
- Understanding out-of-the box SharePoint site templates
- Collaboration features of SharePoint
DayTime Session: June 7-9
Number of registrants - 6/6 (full). Contact us for availability
Evening Session: June 7 - 23
Number of registrants - 4/6 (available). Contact us to register